Royal Holloway University
I. OVERVIEW OF ROYAL HOLLOWAY UNIVERSITY
Royal Holloway University by Thomas Holloway established entrepreneurs nam1879, and officially became a member of the University of London in 1990. in 2015, attracted more than 9000 school students from over 120 different countries around the world under school, including nearly 2,000 international students outside of Europe. This is one of the four largest universities of the University of London and is one of the schools has a graduate degree is the world's brightest.
Royal Holloway University is one of the leading schools for quality training and research. School trains students for undergraduate and postgraduate university with majors such as: Business, Humanities, Social Sciences, Architecture, Communications, ...
II. WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE ROYAL HOLLOWAY UNIVERSITY STUDY IS THE DESTINATION?
- Royal Holloway University ranked 129 top universities in the world and 19th largest university in the UK as reported by The Higher Education World Ranking 2015.
- Rounding out the top 25 leading universities in the UK for research activities by the Research Excellence Framework 2014
- Royal Holloway University has topped the large number of universities in London about the level of student satisfaction according to the National Student Survey (NSS) in the UK.
- The campus is located in the city of London just 40 minutes Survey by train and Heathrow International Airport more than 10 km, with a number of attractions, sport and healthy entertainment environment is great for students Users discover and experience.
- Royal Holloway University is one of the best schools in the world for space research, teaching and learning cool, many bars and cafes, high-quality dorm, and sport areas modern location. All are focused on site 135acre beautiful and fresh.
- The school also provides students with a support staff, care needs students from learning to housing, transportation, .. Besides, each student has a faculty students advisory assistance as well as academic research.
III. EDUCATION PROGRAM
- English program
- The pre-university level
- Undergraduate program
- Master training program
The main training sectors include: Business, International Business Management, Human Resource Management, Biology, Literature, History, Computer Science, Earth Sciences, Communication, Law, English, Economics health, Psychology, Mathematics, social work, Politics, ...
Admission time: January and September
- Undergraduate: 15,200 GPB
- Postgrad: 13500-20300 GPB (depending on the study)
- Cost of living: 7.000- 10.000 GPB / year
V. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Level Pre: IELTS 5.0 (no skill under 4.5)
+ Graduate from high school, achieve good grade
+ IELTS 6.5-7.0 (not skill below 6.0) - depending on the field of study
- Master Level
+ College graduate, reaching 7.0 GPA
+ IELTS 7.0 (no skill less than 6.5)
- International Excellence Scholarships: usually available scholarships worth £ 3,000 - £ 4,000 for each international student
- Scholarships: 10% - 20% tuition undergraduate students to perform well.