Queen Mary University
I. INTRODUCTION TO THE QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
- Founded in 1785, far under the system Queen Mary University of London is considered the largest colleges UK, attracting more than 21,000 students including 4,000 international students from over 140 different countries around the world with more than 15,000 undergraduate students and 5,000 postgraduate students.
- Queen Mary is located in the city center in central London Don- An economic, political, cultural and leading education; the favorable conditions for students at the school exchanges and learning experiences.
- Outstanding field of study of the Medicine and Dentistry, Law, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Computer, Business, Finance and Economics. In which the students learn industry Vietnam's biggest selection of subjects Business and Management, Economics and Finance, Law and Mathematics.
II. WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE QUEEN MARY IS THE STUDY FOR THE FUTURE?
- Ranked 9th in the top of the school truongdai leading research activities in the UK under evaluation ratings The Research Excellence Framework 2014
- 2014, Queen Mary became a member of the group of 24 prestigious universities Russell Group
- Possessing three main library with useful resources as well as books equipped with modern media
- Rounding out the top 10 university graduates are employed with the highest starting salaries in The Sunday Times survey.
- Our team of more than 3,000 faculty, staff enthusiasm experienced, including 6 PhDs teaching professor at Queen Mary Nobel Prize for Medicine and 5 1 Nobel Peace Prize
- In addition, the facility is equipped with modern physical and technical outdoor energy use. Besides, there are other school facilities Recreation fun creating a relaxing environment and development of gifted students.
- As the University College of the only UK-based training and dorms as well as food service outlets amusement-entertainment uong- resides in a self-contained campus of the school. Student takes only 8 minutes walk from the dorm to the lecture hall.
III. CURRICULUM AND TUITION
1. The pre-university program
2. The college
3. Preparatory Program Master
5. Program Ph.D.
Queen Mary offers courses in the following:
Tuition / year
- Master Level training
- Tier Ph.D.
Cost of living:
Admission time: in January, April and September.
IV. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
1. Pre Tier
- High School Graduation
- IELTS 5.0 (no skill less than 4.5)
- High School Graduation
- IELTS 5.5 (no skill less than 5.0)
- College graduate with a GPA above 7.0
- IELTS 6.5 (with no skill below 5.5)
Queen Mary provides local students and international students various types of attractive scholarships with an average support level of 1500-5000 GBP per year, depending on the discipline.
Besides, students can participate in many different types of scholarships for international students, such as:
- Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) for international students with good academic performance.
- Chevening Scholarships for international students specialized management to perform well.