City University London
City University of London was established in 1894 at the London center, near the busy commercial West End and the financial center of the United Kingdom.
City University London is one of the proportion of international students and students of postgraduate program the UK's largest with more than 30% of students studying MSc level. Currently, the school has 21,727 students from 160 countries around the world, forming a community of students of multicultural, multi-ethnic in the heart of London. Currently, the proportion of international students accounted for 40% of cases, mainly students from outside the EU.
School is among the top 10 universities in training UK postgraduate programs as assessed by The Times Good University Guide 2010. No. 1 School in the UK on 3rd oLondonva specialized financial management, Business. School ranked No. 5 among the top universities in the UK's employment prospects after graduation students. In particular, the school's Executive MBA majors is ranked 10th in the world according to the Financial Times.
In Europe, over 40 schools affiliated with universities and many students participate in one academic year abroad while attending courses at the school. The University also has student exchange programs with universities in North America & Asia. The school has the percentage of students find a job after college graduation and degrees achieved after completing the course at City University to prepare very well for the future work of the students.
Learning at the University of the City of London, students have access to the latest research better service for teaching and learning. In addition, schools and departments also have close links with organizations and businesses in the UK and abroad, providing many job opportunities for students after the truong.Tai University City London, students are free to use the physical facilities serving modern learning and research: library, classrooms equipped with modern technology, the system of free wireless internet ... In the last 3 years, the school has started from 12 million pounds to repair the Faculty of Arts as one of the teaching faculty have practice facilities most modern London.
1/ English course: After completing the English courses, students can apply for Foundation programs, Master certification exam without IELTS, TOEFL.
- Opening: January, 4, 7, 9
- Fees: £ 3,650 / period
- Requirements: minimum IELTS 4.0 (≥ 4.0 point component)
English supplementary courses:
- 12 weeks: Requirements: IELTS 5.0 - 6.0; Fees: £ 3,500
- 8 weeks: Requirements IELTS 5.5 - 6.5; Fees: £ 2,335
- 4 weeks for students to receive formal classes; Fees: £ 1,210
2/ University Foundation Course: Complete preparatory course, students will get direct entry undergraduate programs related subjects at City University London.
* Major: Business, Social Sciences, Science and Engineering, Law (studying with Kaplan Educational Organization)
- Opening: April 1, 5, 9
- Requirements: + Graduating class 11 or 12 with a GPA above 7.0
+ IELTS 5.5 (≥ 5.5 point component)
- Tuition: ₤ 11.100 / 2 period and ₤ 12,250 / 3 period; ₤ 15 550 (3 + 1 term English term); ₤ 18 850 (3 + 2 term period English)
* Major: Business and Management, Computer Science, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture, Mathematics, Finance, Science and Technology (attending the same educational group INTO)
- Intakes: January and 9 (3 terms), 7 and 9 (4 terms)
- Requirements: Completion of Year 11 with 7.5 GPA ≥ (≥ 7.0 points Mathematics) or high school graduates with GPA ≥ 6.0 (score ≥ 7.0 Mathematics)
+ 3 period: English equivalent to IELTS 5.5 (≥ 5.0 of writing, composition point ≥ 4.0)
+ 4 period: English equivalent to IELTS 5.0 (≥ 4.5 of writing, composition point ≥ 4.0)
- Fees: £ 12,450 (3 times); £ 16,100 (4 terms)
3/ Lock the University:
- Major: Economics, Economics & Accounting, Financial Economics, Construction, Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Biomedical, Electrical and Electronics, Mechanical engineering, Media, Psychology , Sociology, international policy, Journalism, Law, ...
- Opening: September
- Requirements: Graduated high school with good or higher academic ability, IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT 80 (≥ 6.0 of writing), IELTS 6.5 - 7.0 (≥ 6.0 of writing) or TOEFL iBT 100 for Specialized Business, Law, social Sciences, Journalism
+ Communications, International Politics, Sociology: ₤ 12,000 / year
+ Economics, Economics & Accounting, Financial Economics, Information Technology: ₤ 13,000 / year
+ Journalism, Psychology: ₤ 13,500 / year
+ Construction, Engineering, Telecommunications: ₤ 14,000 / year
+ Law: ₤ 12,500 / year
4/ Lock Pre-Masters
After completing the Pre-Masters courses, students will be admitted to the Master's program of related subjects at the University of the City of London as well as other renowned universities of the United Kingdom.
- Intakes: January and September (3 times)
- Specialization: Business, Law, Social Sciences, Natural, Engineering, Computers
- Requirements: University degree in related subjects with ≥ 6.0 grade point average; English equivalent to IELTS 5.5 (≥ 5.5 point component)
- Fees: £ 12,450 / session
5/ Lock Master
- Specialization: Law, Arts, Journalism, Music, Health, Construction, Construction Management, Project Management, Risk & Finance, Communications & Networking, e-commerce systems, Management treatment information, information systems, computer software systems, Economics & business, financial Economics, international business Economics, international policy, Communications, Health & Psychology, Social learn, …
- Opening: September
- Requirements: University degree, English proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6.5 - 7.0 (depending on specialty) (skills ≥ 5.5)
+ Press: ₤ 13300-19000 / year
+ Art: ₤ 9950-12500 / year
+ International Trade Law, Law on international banking and finance: ₤ 12,750 / year
+ Science, Engineering: ₤ 10500-11000 / year
+ Computer: ₤ 13,000 / year
+ International Business Economics, Financial Economics: ₤ 12,500 / year
+ Economy: ₤ 11,000 / year
+ Economic development: ₤ 10,000 / year
+ Social Sciences: ₤ 11000-12000 / year
Scholarships: The University spent £ 2,000 scholarships Foundation courses, courses Master of Arts & Social Sciences School of (except specialized in International Business Economics), Scholarship £ 2,000 - £ 5,000 for courses Subs Master. Students registering English courses with the opportunity to receive a scholarship of £ 1,000.