I. INTRODUCTION TO UNIVERSITY BIRKBECK
Birkbeck University affiliated college is the University of London, located in the city center attracts more than 19,000 students from 120 different countries to attend. Birkbeck University trains students from college to graduate, which mainly trained MBA, with four main areas of training are: Business, Management, Economics, Computer and Finance, besides it also has many other interesting subjects.
Founded in 1823, with teaching experience as well as excellent teaching staff, Birkbeck University is consistently ranked highly in the survey voted the world's organizations, such as 2015, Birkbeck was QS world ranking top 45 ranked universities attract international students in the world as well as the environmental quality of teaching.
Birkbeck also always providing students with counseling services as well as courses for specific instructions international student accommodation, transportation reasonable, giving students a modern learning environment and quickly adapt new living environment.
II. THE REASONS WHY ARE AT THE UNIVERSITY Birkbeck ATTRACT MORE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT TRAVEL
- Birkbeck is the only university in the UK offer students courses in the evening, creating favorable conditions for students to develop self-learning ability and academic exchanges as well as the actual work more.
- Headed for the quality of teaching in a student opinion survey in the UK, and is always among the top leading achievements in scientific research work.
- Birkbeck University are always in the top 10 best universities of London, and in the top four research institutes in the UK most quality
- Located in the top 200 universities in the world top in the poll by Time Higher Education World University Ranking 2012
- Located in the heart of London, as well as always being equipped with modern teaching facilities especially favorable conditions for studying at Birkbeck student exchange, development, tourism as well as access to learning services, entertainment attractions.
III. EDUCATION PROGRAM
Birkbeck specialized training following:
- Applied Languages
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Financial Economics
- Earth Sciences
- Social science
IV. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
+ High School Graduation
+ IELTS 5.5, no skill below 5.5 / TOEFL 61.
+ Graduated High School, reached 7.0 GPA or higher
+ College graduate, reaching 7.0 GPA
+ IELTS 6.5 (with no skill below 6.0)
- Main Course start dates: January and 9.
V. FEES AND COSTS OF LIVING
- Tuition: 13000-14450 GBP / year
- Cost of living: 12 000 -13 000 GBP
VI. SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Birkbeck University provides international students with various types of attractive scholarships:
- International Merit Scholarship support Birkbeck than £ 4,000 tuition fees for students from Vietnam Masters level has reached 7.0 GPA